organic, gluten free, plant centered, ready made meals
broths & soups
organic, fully prepared, delivered to you
How is my order packaged?
All orders are packaged in sustainable materials. 90% of our packaging is compostable, made from plants. The other 10% is recyclable. Food is kept chilled.
What if there is a food I don't like?
We will customize your order for allergies and food aversions. In most cases, there is no extra charge. Sometimes substitutions will be made to accommodate you.
How do I know what portion size works for me?
For most the jolieLife portion is perfect. For the active, hungrier, and men the jolieLife + size is recommended.
What are my protein choices?
Only plant sources, pastured chicken, or omnivore. All sources are organically grown and sourced locally.
What's the deadline to order?
Thursday at midnight is the cut off time for Sunday delivery. Sunday at midnight is the cut off time for Wednesday delivery. Orders placed after the cut off time will automatically be scheduled for the next delivery day. 5 day programs will be moved to the following week.